Monday, June 16, 2008

What Happened to the Mall?


Yesterday I decided to finally shop for clothing. Its been a long time because, while I like fashion, I don't like to shop. My parachute pants are starting to fade and have a few holes. So I went to the local mall to buy some replacements and maybe pick up another rope belt and some checkered sleeveless shirts. As I walked up and down the mall and I just couldn't find Chess King. What the hell happened to Chess King? I went to the info booth and I think they laughed at me. I finally gave up and decided to unwind at the Gold Mine Arcade. A few games of Donkey Kong or Ms Pacman might help relax me. When I arrived...I just can't go on...no games...whats Libby Lu? I need a Xanax

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr Zibbs said...

Years ago I bought a shirt at chess king. After wearing it proudly a few times my sisters told be it was a girl's blouse.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I could see the confusion there. There was that whole 80s attempt to get men to wear makeup but the only guy in our school that did of course got his ass beat.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home