Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Tasting of the Funny Bones



Finally the Funny Bones are free from their long journey and cardboard incarceration.



They are still warm and moist as though they were just pulled from the oven or a hot delivery truck (whichever fantasy fits your needs).



Now lets take a bite. Nice moist chocolate but the first one missed the peanut butter station so I must go for the second one. Yes this is the ticket. I have to say they are pretty good. I like peanut butter more than chocolate but not by much. I haven't had a Devil Dog in years but what I remember is that they were very tasty as well. This is tough. I think I like Funny Bones just as well as Devil Dogs, but I may just give it one hundreds of a second better flavor time just because the addition of peanut butter in the mix.

11 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Jesus they didnt look like that when they left NY. WTF did the postal service to do them?

4:45 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

He was jealous

5:00 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Thanks for going to all the trouble. Im sure they taste the same abused or not. Just to make sure, next time Im in NYC I will buy a box.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

cherish the funnybone

12:28 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

For the love of pete you should've told me you haven't had a devil dog in years! Okay next time my parents go grocery shopping I'm going to have to pick you up some devil dogs, ding dongs and funny bones. It's the only way a proper taste test can be done.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

what are ring dings?

Mia: I will have to start training to day for all those calories.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

ring dings are a slice of chocolatey heaven my man pure heaven.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devil dogs are better.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're all wrong.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

bring on the dogs

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home