Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Spam Recipe of the Week


Mac-n-Cheese-Maple Fried Spam (Stolt from the world wide web.
Personally I hate spam. This is just for my entertainment).

My husband made this dish for me and I watched him with an extremely skeptical look on my face. I didn't like Spam and the whole maple syrup thing just sounded weird. Boy, was I ever wrong. The sweetness of the syrup and the saltiness of the Spam are one of the best flavor combinations.

1 box Kraft macaroni and cheese
1 can Spam
maple syrup

3 servings
20 minutes 5 mins prep

Make macaroni and cheese per instructions on box.
Slice Spam into 1/4" thick slices.
Coat fry pan (non-stick works best) with maple syrup and lay slices of Spam in it.
Fry until Spam is golden and crispy on the edges.
Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home