Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Enternashunal Dawg uf Mistrie




My parents at one time owned a miniature dachshun. They named him bubba and lets just say the name fit him well. I used to see (when I was bored of course) how many ways I could say his name. It slowly evolved into the question: What if Bubba was like James Bond? How would his name be pronounced around the world? Here is my list. Feel free to add to it.
1. France-Beaux Beaux
2. Spain-Babasito
3. Italy-Babalino
4. Japan-Babasan
5. Poland-Bubinski
6. Russia-Bubov
7. Pakistan-BakqBakq
8. Germany-Unt Bubben
9. Israel-Bubbastein
10.Saudi-Alibubba
11.Australia-Beh Beh
12.Antartica-Burr Burr
13.Elvis-Hubba Bubba
14.The Bronx-Yo Dawg

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Too much time on our hands? lol

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home