Friday, November 10, 2006

Look At Me I'm a Celebrity!



I liked Tony Danza when he was on Taxi and Whose the Boss. Maybe because the shows carried him or I just liked the character which was Tony being Tony. Not a stretch. But when I see him on T.V. and his now former talk show all I hear is how he would hang out with Frank or Sammy and my good friend so and so. Hey, and look at me do my song and dance. He does the self promotion to the point of triggering my gag reflex. Tony you will never go down as one of the Rat Pack or be known at that level. Go back to being the old Tony.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just referring to your last post.. omg that would have sucked.. im just happy for you.. it scares me a little to see that there are bigger problems in life..

i dont know what i'd do if i found a lump in my breast?!?!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Oh I sooo agree with you here. I just couldn't watch that show. I tried I really did but it was just tooo bad.

Thanks for stopping by (come back anytime) and yes I agree it must be Van Halen NOT Van Hagar!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Reetsyburger said...

Seriously. I couldn't agree more. WTF Tony? We want to accept you and love you for who you are, but the self-promoting schmuckitude has left us shaking our heads. Who do you need to impress?

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as his role on who's the boss, a "straight" male live-in housekeeper??? yeah, right.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

you have a point dick

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home