Monday, July 07, 2008

Tips for the Catholic Church to increase Sunday attendance




I have great ideas I would like to someday present to the Pope. As we all know over the years the attendance at mass has suffered. I will list a few of my ideas to help increase the numbers during the hot summer months:
1. Offer a holy guacamole dip for that dry communion wafer. Heck, we already have the wine to wash it down.
2. Try out new flavored communion wafers at mass like sour cream and onion or BBQ and sell the most popular ones at the gift shop.
3. How about a slice of lemon in the holy water?

5 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

I think they should make them in chocolate! My dad's catholic so for his sake every now and then I go to church with him. I always struggle not to spit the wafer out at the priest. My dad says I am evil. (sigh)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

come on its just a bad cracker. tell your nice father that the pop is evil for backing such a dry potentially hazardous cracker. They should put that Ahogar warning sign behind the alter during communion.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"holy guacamole"... hahaa

6:02 PM  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

better yet, what about holy vodka? sunday mornings will be our little happy hour ;)

12:46 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I could do that as long as it is blessed.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home