Friday, January 09, 2009

Those Were the Days

Just look at Jen and mom take care of the boys. Cleaning and such while boys take care of the fun. Those were the days when things were fair and balanced and doggone it if I may say, wholesome. I bet if it were like that today our economy would be strong. Our men would be happy working and playing bringing home the check and our woman could stay home and not worry about anything at all but pleasing the men. No stressing over this equal careers pay crap. I'm just trying to help. I'm on your side girls.


7 Comments:

Blogger Dr Zibbs said...

I agree. And look an the face's of the gals, "there they go again". I bet they brought them sandwiches after they were done the dishes.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

you bet they did and they liked it.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they probably did it without whining.
Unlike today's women..

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

BAHhahahahahaa

5:43 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

And they asked for more, sir.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

I have a new pair of Timberland boots i've been aching to try out. They say the perfect way to test them is against a man's shin. Any volunteers?

9:23 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Are you sure the shin is where you are aiming at?

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home