Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hair Management



Last year our department hired a new assistant manager. Finally, a real manager, I thought. One that was trained in the art. She has fancy titles and degrees prominently displayed about her wall. I thought this was great because in the past they would just appoint anyone regardless of their background, especially nurses. I work in a hospital run by nurses and of course there is a lot of back scratching. There is also a lot of nimrods running departments that have no business mind. So back to our new perky little manager. She is about 4 foot 11 inches in heals weighing in at around 110 pounds, but she walks like she weighs 350. Every aspect of her movement is in overdrive (talking, walking, sitting, drinking, eating). You could say she is a busy beaver our little one is. Lets not get in to how many toes she is stepping on. I'm finding out she is pissing off a lot of my coworkers. And I thought we had a winner. We seem to have a power hungry little natzi on our hands. I should have known by her most striking feature. Her hair. It looks like an anime version of Don King's hair. Or if Sonic the Hedgehog had a sister, she'd be it partner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

It's funny you should say that i'm 4ft 11 and as a kid my mom used to call me Sonic because of my hair.

On a serious note could be the chick has a Napoleon complex.

12:05 AM  
Blogger hannah said...

So if she's Sonic, does that make you her arch nemesis, Dr. Robotnik?

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home