Saturday, August 26, 2006

Look at That Big Ole Thang


I live in Texas, but I just don't understand the mindless masses who feel like they need a giant mud buggy in a city the size of Houston. I wrote a song about. Like ta hear it, here it goes:

Look at me
Motherfuck
I drive truck
Cause I’m a Texas fuck

You know my ego and nuts
Are tied to the size of my truck
Cause there's nothing else
Down under my pelt

Smash the pedal to the floor
Gas ain’t no obstacle
If you can outrun the constable
And a helicopter, and his radio and a T.V. camera…

Look at me
I drive an SUV
It’s as big as can be
No, I don’t have a family

I’m from Texas
Where we drive small homes on wheels
And we live in homes with wheels
And practical vehicles give us chills

Shit hot-damn don’t mess wit me
I drive the latest big SUV
Cause my poor poor peepee
Makes me look like a she she

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

HAHAHahHAHAHa

10:18 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Bumper nuts?! lmao I hope you're happy I just shot out some tea through my nostrils...and I wasn't even trying to this time.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Im happy to clean out your nostrils anytime

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home