Saturday, April 22, 2006

Huh? Uh, oh, I....ah......

Ok, I'm confused. I don't ever remember a president saying you can't question him or the government during a time of war. While he is fighting for democracy in Iraq I feel I'm losing it here. Wasn't this country founded on the principle of we are the government and we have a right to question those we elect? Where is it written we can't question their decision. I don't really care to tow either party line. The endless charades irritate me with nothing constructive ever getting done. Besides, the war on terror is like the war on cockroaches. It never ends. So does that mean from now on we can't question the president?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Yeah and he can spy on us too and wipe his butt with the constitution and we can't say zip. Welcome to the reign of Bush The Younger.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I voted for the other guy.
2 MORE YEARS of DUBYA
that's scary.

=(

7:45 PM  
Blogger Jen Mecca said...

I hear where you're coming from - but do you really think there's been some shortage of questioning and dissent for the last couple of years?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home