Thursday, February 19, 2009

MS 150



Googles Paisano Needs You!!!


I have registered once again for the MS150 bicycle ride from Houston, TX to Austin, TX to raise awareness for multiple sclerosis. I have set a personal goal to raise 1000 dollars this year and would appreciate your support. Please click the link below for more information and to donate. Thank You.

Update: I am at $290, only $710 to make my goal. I need to raise a minimum of $400 to participate in the ride but our team goal is a $1000 per rider. Thanks to all that have contributed thus far. Please click the link below for more information and to donate. Thank You.

  • MS150 Support
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

    You are a good man!

    4:11 PM  
    Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

    Why thank you Sans. Cheers to you as well.

    4:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home