Friday, March 10, 2006

Stop That Shit


Linda #1 from my previous story Linda and Linda or Linda Squared has a compulsion for anorexic behavior now, if I hadn't mentioned it yet. She was a tad pudgy before she met this fella half way across the country (cause everyone is on to her in the southwest region of the U.S.). Well she had this short but heated long distant relationship going so she started this bootcamp (brainwash camp) and exercises obsessively now. I am all about being healthy but she does squats when waiting for a fax or a phone call or between picking her nose. I'm sorry but the only time I squat is when I drop the kids off at the pool. And here we go again, now she is squatting at the fax machine and the image in my brain...I need one of those men in black brain erasers. Maybe I'll just run a pencil up my nose and scramble my frontal lobe.

6 Comments:

Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

No I just need someone to wash my brain from that ugly site, oh no she's doing it again as I write, its just so annoying.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Throw something at her, or just tell her could you please cut the crap out already.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

i might break her fragile self image, oh fuck it, where's my hammer?

6:15 PM  
Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

She needs to get laid... but it may do diddly-squat for getting that image out of your brain.

4:12 AM  
Blogger JulieGong said...

Wow... can you take a picture of her doing squats at the fax machine. Really... that is amazing.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Good Idea. I'll get the camera phone warmed up. Your right about her needing to get laid in a bad way. Maybe me and my office mates can by her a synthetic substitute in the meantime. I will just get out the garden house and spray her down in the meantime.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home