Thursday, March 16, 2006

S.O.D.



I don't know what it is about this band, but I can't get enough of them. They have grown on me in a big way. When I first saw them on MTV they kinda scared me, but I got over it. It's hard to pigeon hole them into what kind of rock band they are so I just made up a new one: Bipolar Rock. My favorite album of theirs is, "Steal This Album". Most of the songs are less than 3 minutes which is cool. If you look at old records from the fifties and early sixties this was quite common but very odd now days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

SOD without a doubt one of my favorite bands. I've been into them ever since high school. Own all their CD's. If you ever get a chance to see them live by all means do it. They are even better in person.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Re the video question...
Go to either castpost.com or youtube.com sign up for an account and viola! Both sites provide you with the html code to add to your blog once you’ve uploaded the video you want on their server. However youtube.com also has videos already uploaded by other members (like the Lion Sleeps Tonight video I had here last week) and you cut and paste the code onto your site.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Thanks Mia.

8:48 AM  
Blogger LaciK said...

Yum, it's been awhile since I've messed around this blog. Yum, love them. You probably won't even see this post. But.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home